Skip to content
On D Road
TRIBE’s on the Road Package includes:
- Premium bars with an unlimited supply of alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks (Johnny Walker Scotch, Vodka, Baileys, Hennessy, Malibu, 1919, Black Label, White Oak, Tequila, Gin, Beers & more!)
- Lunch on both days
- Breakfast and Snack on Tuesday
- Private security team
- On-site paramedics
- Mobile restrooms
- TRIBE Cool Zone ©
- Complimentary shuttle service to the band
- Roaming photographers
- TRIBE Goody Bags with souvenirs and carnival essential
- And of course… your costume!
- Be extremely careful around all parade vehicles e.g. music trucks, bar trucks, etc.
- Drink responsibly.
- Do not drink and drive. Designate a Driver.
- Drink lots of water through the day to avoid dehydration.
- Sun block is your saviour, use it well, and take it with you to re-apply as often as necessary.
- Use Chap Stick or Lip Balm.
- Sunglasses always come in handy.
- Leave your valuables at home e.g. expensive jewellery.
- Only carry necessary cash on you e.g. “vex money”
- Always wear your pouch to the front.
- Always move around in groups.
- Cut all toe nails before taking to the road. Wear comfortable sneakers. We suggest you wear a ½ size bigger than what you would normally wear, so you can ‘chip’ to the music all day long.
- Arrange a specific meeting point with your friends within the band in case you get lost. E.g. the right side of the second DJ truck. Remember, there are thousands of masqueraders in costume, and you may get separated at least once.
- Do not accept drinks from strangers. Drinks are available from TRIBE Bars.
- Be sure not to mix medication with alcohol.